Dr. Weiss has conducted a number of management studies for small, medium
and large departments including:
• Feasibility of Consolidation of the Burr Ridge and Willowbrook, Illinois Police Departments.
• Police Staffing Analysis for the Village of Pingree Grove, Illinois.
• Management Study for the DuPage County Emergency Telephone System Board.
• Staffing and Best Practices Assessment for the Delaware, Ohio Police Department .
• Comprehensive Consulting Services for the Rockford Illinois Police.
• Public Safety Services (Police–Fire Consolidation) Study for Holland Michigan. Download PDF >>
• Patrol Staffing Analysis for the Chicago Police Department Bureau of Patrol.
• Review of Internal Affairs Policy and Procedure for the Northwestern University Police Department.
• Organization and Staffing Analysis for the Lansing Michigan Police Department. Download PDF >>
• Risk Management and Safety Study, University of Notre Dame.
• Police Workload Analysis for Traverse City Michigan. Download PDF >>
• A Key Platform for Transformation: Advancing the Lemont Police Department's Effectiveness
and Efficiency Through Community-Focused Policing. Download PDF >>
• Illinois Traffic Stop Study 2011 Annual Report. Download PDF >>
• A Performance-based Approach to Police Staffing and Allocaio. Download PDF >>
• Essentials for Leaders: An Ongoing Executive Series Providing Overviews of Critical Community
Policy Issues. Download PDF >>
• National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Releases New Publication about the
History of DDACTS Download PDF >>